Senior Assisted Living in Brazil, Indiana
Making it easier to get more out of life.
You’ll find when an assisted living community perfectly tailors support to the way you like to live, having extra help with the activities of daily living can be liberating. HutsonWood at Brazil’s Towne Park neighborhood delivers a senior assisted living experience that does precisely that.
Our private assisted living apartments offer the space to feel independent and relaxed, while the community atmosphere around you provides abundant opportunities to live well. Add to that the serenity of beautifully landscaped grounds and welcoming warmth of friendly neighbors, and what you have is a senior assisted living community that feels like home from the start.
Making life even better.
We strive to find ways to say yes, to delight, and to expand the possibilities of every day.
We firmly believe in providing the best assisted living in Brazil, Indiana. That starts by cultivating a rich community lifestyle and supporting residents with services and amenities that include:
- Available one-bedroom and studio apartment floor plans
- Apartment features include private bathrooms, kitchenettes with refrigerator, sink and microwave, and individual cooling systems
- Month-to-month rental agreement
- Staffed around-the-clock by medically trained professionals and licensed nurses
- On-campus skilled nursing, rehabilitation and memory care services
- Pet-friendly policy
- Transportation coordination
- Individualized care plans with regular health assessments
- Morning and evening bedtime care
- Activity reminders
- Fitness and balance programs
- In-house physician visits
- Emergency call system
Frequently Asked Questions
What is assisted living?
Assisted living is a great alternative to living at home for individuals who are fairly independent but need some assistance with the activities of daily living — tasks that may include managing medications; help bathing, dressing and preparing meals; and transportation and housekeeping. Assisted living often takes place within a community setting where residents are able to enjoy the privacy of their own apartment while also using common spaces.
How can you tell it’s time for assisted living?
Often seniors and their families begin searching for an assisted living community when there is a decline in overall ability to complete chores and tasks.
Assisted living may be the right choice if someone is experiencing the following signs:
- Inability to manage a home’s upkeep
- Assistance with meals is needed
- Loneliness and social isolation are occurring
- Concerns regarding living independently without supervision
- Individual no longer feels safe alone
- Medications aren’t taken on time or correctly
- Decline in function and personal appearance/hygiene
- No longer able to drive
- Forgetfulness that can lead to unsafe situations
- Lack of motivation or unable to enjoy the activities and hobbies from the recent past